Monday, May 31, 2010

Wicked Good

Still not much crafting time around here lately; although I have made progress on a few projects, nothing's finished yet. Gotta keep working on that! In the meantime, though, I've been enjoying some other leisurely pursuits: Hanging out with friends!

I had coffee at Cafe Brazil with a dear friend on Saturday morning, and then I went to see Wicked at Dallas Summer Musicals with 2 friends from work that evening. (The great thing about having a job is that you get to have work friends -- and you make money you can spend going out with your new friends!). We had dinner at Sushi Zushi (try the Cosimo Roll, which is great if you like cream cheese and fried stuff) and then headed over to Fair Park to catch the show. This was my first time to see Wicked, and I was really impressed by the talent of the performers. Musicals at Fair Park always have some pretty awesome people-watching, too, so I had a great time!

No comments: