Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Got Tagged by Ellen

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Graduating from grad school
2. Finishing my new quilt
3. My 30th birthday this weekend with my family
4. My 30th birthday remix next weekend with my husband's family
5. Dinner out with my friends next weekend
6. Fall weather
7. Saturday (any Saturday, every Saturday)
8. Going fabric shopping

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate brunch at Neuhaus Cafe
2. Did laundry
3. Drove around looking at lovely neighborhoods we might want to move to
4. Took the dog for a walk
5. Did more laundry
6. Tried to write up a to-do list for the week (yikes!)
7. Paid bills
8. Read the Sunday paper

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Tap dance
2. Sleep late
3. Enjoy getting up early
4. Paint
5. Make my own clothes
6. Speak Spanish
7. Work part-time for full-time income
8. Live somewhere with a milder climate (say, Oregon)

8 Shows I enjoy:
1. Dancing with the Stars
That's really about it... I can't even think of any others! Not so much a TV person.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

"Neighborhoods we might want to move to?" Moving? Really? And whoop for out of grad school! More quilting time, right?!?!?!?

Beth said...

Not moving anytime soon! Just browsing... And yes, I hope that means more quilting time!