Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick Recap

The last 2 weeks have been super-busy for me! Here's a quick update on what I've been doing:
  • Started a new internship (I'm almost through with grad school -- graduation is in December!). I love the internship but it's been hard adjusting to a 40-hour workweek again -- it's been nearly 3 years since I last worked full-time!
  • Finished a quilt that I have been working on for months (pictures to come)
  • Went to Sushi Zushi for dinner with Anne and Cindy
  • Made pillow shams to match the new quilt
  • Started a new quilt (pictures of that to come, too)
  • Had Craft Night at Ellen's house (worked on the new quilt!)
  • Had a Fourth of July lunch with my husband's family
  • Went to Cavalli's with Gladys and Ashley for yummy chicken pesto pizza
  • Knitted with Katy, Debra and Reagan and took a break for brunch at Cafe Brazil

I've got lots of things going on the next couple of weeks, too, but I'll do my best to get back online and post some pictures of my latest sewing adventures (plus penguin pics from the Galapagos trip).

1 comment:

Harms said...

Definitely excited about your birthday AND the penguin post! Can’t get much better than those two things  Hopefully we can get together and celebrate after all the other parties- you are one popular lady!