Monday, August 17, 2009

Weil Week 2 Update

Here's how we did with our 2nd week of optimum health:
  • We are not planning to get a water-purifying system because our fridge has a built-in filter that is supposed to removed chlorine, among other things.
  • I'm pretty sure each of us managed to eat fish at least once and broccoli at least twice.
  • We ate some whole grains.
  • We tried edamame, and I continued to drink soy milk with my cereal.
  • Drinking green tea pretty much daily.
  • Still taking the vitamins & supplements.
  • Got our walking in nearly every day.
  • Made plans to got to the mountains for Labor Day (that's our visit to a natural place, in addition to walking with the dog in the evenings).
  • Took a news fast -- I managed to go most of the week without reading the news!
  • Meditating is still hard for me but I'm working on it.
  • I did buy flowers -- yellow roses -- and put them in a place of honor on the dining room table next to the Frog-O-Sphere.

Moving on to Week 3!

No comments: